|Step 1: ||
|Step 2: ||
|Step 3: ||
Primary Applicant Information
|Step 4: ||
Verify Primary Information
|Step 5: ||
Secondary Applicant Information
|Step 6: ||
Verify Secondary Information
|Step 7: ||
|Step 8: ||
|Step 9: ||
|Step 10: ||
Powered by CSI NuFund
Copyright © Computer Services Inc. 2010
All Rights Reserved.
Goodfield State Bank is pleased to offer you the opportunity to open a new account with us at your convenience. Thank you for choosing our Bank.
Please note that all applications are subject to our approval and a review of your credit history may be used in the approval process.
What you will need
- Social Security Number
- Mailing Address (not PO Box)
- Driver's License Number, Issue Date, and Expiration Date
- Current e-mail address so that we can deliver electronic disclosures to you as well as communicate with you during the new account application process
- Date of Birth
- Phone Number
- Employer Name
- Account Number and Routing Number for your current account if you choose to fund your account electronically
- The access to view and print disclosures presented to you via Adobe Acrobat Reader
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
In order to comply with this regulation, we will ask you certain questions regarding your identity.
Upon approval of your application, we will mail you a Welcome Kit via US Mail. A signature card will be enclosed that will need to be signed and returned to us at the address provided within 30 days. Funds provided to open the account will be unavailable until we receive your completed signature card.
Disclosure Review and Acceptance
By clicking CONTINUE below, you are consenting to electronically receive all the disclosures applicable to this account.